Looking for an unwanted piano keyboard, can do immediate pick up
Hi, We would love a working window AC to put In Our kids bedroom If you have one that works that you could pass on, we d be very appreciative. Thanks in advance!
Hello I am looking for a patio umbrella for my backyard table Thank you
We live on the 3rd floor with very narrow casement windows, so window a/c won't work. Need a portable a/c unit or evaporative cooler before we roast! Thanks to an]one who can help!
Hi, I am looking for an Air-Conditioner to fight the heat for the summer if anyone has one then please let me know and I can pick it up. Thank you!
Looking for a small or large microwave oven. Had a fire in mine yesterday and need one desperately. thanks for reading.
therapist student seeking miniatures for sand tray therapy, items such as gems, wooden people, shells, stones, sparkled jewels, small toy people/animals
Looking for your gently-used, outdoor-safe string lights! Can be Xmas lights, globe lights, etc. LED preferred. Thanks! Cat
hello, looking to see if anyone has any kitchen cabinets, or cabinets that would fit under a counter top, or standing cabinet with shelves (I hope i"m explaining it correctly, not sure exactly what the last ones are called - maybe stand in pantry)... not too picky, we managed to salvage the counter top but lost the cabinets in a flood to mold. Thank you!
I need a garment rack or clothes rack or small wardrobe. If it s a wardrobe it has to be disassembled for me to pick it up. I live in ridgewood so the closer u r to me the better. I can pick up from bushwick Glendale Maspeth middle village bedstuy east New York Williamsburg green point sunny side union square etc. it can be a rolling clothes rack with cover also
Hi looking for a lawnmower in working condition. Thank you
if someone is giving away one of this, please let me know. would be really appreciated.
I would like someone who wants to get rid of an incline machine for my bad back. I have to bring my son to help carry it so it would have to be a weekend or I d have to pay someone to take it. Thanks